For payment (entering your card details) you will be redirected to the SBERBANK payment gateway. The connection to the payment gateway and the transfer of information is carried out in secure mode using the SSL encryption Protocol. If your Bank supports secure Internet payment technology verified By Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, MIR Accept, you may also need to enter a special password to make a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. The confidentiality of personal information is provided by Sberbank. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except in cases stipulated by the legislation of Russian Federation. Bank card payments are made in strict accordance with the requirements of the MIR, Visa Int., and MasterCard Europe Sprl payment systems.
1. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://girs-titan.com;
4. Personal data Information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions that make it impossible to determine the identity of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject without using additional information;
6. Personal data processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools, with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator – persons authorized by the website owner to manage the Website, acting on behalf of Lantan Group of companies LLC, who process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://girs-titan.com;
9. User – any visitor to the website https://girs-titan.com;
10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the mass media, placement in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-Border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data – any action in which personal data is destroyed irrevocably impossible to restore the contents of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) which are destroyed material carriers of personal data.
2. General provisions
This personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal law No. 152-ФЗ of 27.07.2006 "On personal data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data by the Operator.
1. The Operator considers the observance of the User's rights and freedoms when processing personal data, including protection of rights to inviolability of private life, personal and family privacy, to be the most important goal and condition for carrying out its activities.
2. This Operator's policy on personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about website visitors https://girs-titan.com.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User:
1. Surname, first name, patronymic;
2. E-mail address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. Year, month, date and birth place;
5. Passport data;
8. Anonymous data about visitors (including "cookies") obtained through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
9. The above-mentioned data, hereinafter referred to as the Policy, is combined under the General concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing:
1. Conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator email@example.com marked "Unsubscribe from notifications of new products and services and special offers".
3. Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services is used to collect information about User actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently via special forms located on the site https://girs-titan.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User's Personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
3. If any error in personal data detected, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating personal data".
4. The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the Operator's email address email@example.com marked "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Final provisions
1. The User can get any clarifications on issues of interest related to the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document will reflect any change in the policy of processing of personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
3. The Current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://girs-titan.com.